1) Remove any redness from your face. You want to look pale and almost dead. I used Pixi’s Redness Reducing Primer. When it comes to foundation I went about two shades lighter then my skin. You don’t want to use white Halloween makeup, you are not a mime or ghost. I used Revlon Colorstay foundation and topped it off with Flawless Vitamin Veil by Pixi. My foundation was set by Makeup Forever’s HD Powder.
2) Eye makeup is pretty simple. I lined my eyes with MAC’s carbon eyeshadow and used Gravity a purplish shade from Urban Decays Book of Shadow. I topped that off by adding some MAC Cranberry eyeshadow in my crease. Don’t forget to emphasize under your eyes! Lydia dark circles are emphasized in the movie. I took Cranberry eyeshadow and just followed where my dark circles are. You want to blend, blend, blend because it will just not look good. I topped off my eye makeup with Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
3) Second to last step I added chapstick because I didn’t want my lips to look dry but I also did not want any color.
4) Finish off with Urban Decay Setting Spray because it’s going to be a long Halloween night baby!
5) I forgot one last step. Don’t forget to summon Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice.