1) Remove any redness from your face. You want to look pale and almost dead. I used Pixi’s Redness Reducing Primer. When it comes to foundation I went about two shades lighter then my skin. You don’t want to use white Halloween makeup, you are not a mime or ghost. I used Revlon Colorstay foundation and topped it off with Flawless Vitamin Veil by Pixi. My foundation was set by Makeup Forever’s HD Powder.
2) Eye makeup is pretty simple. I lined my eyes with MAC’s carbon eyeshadow and used Gravity a purplish shade from Urban Decays Book of Shadow. I topped that off by adding some MAC Cranberry eyeshadow in my crease. Don’t forget to emphasize under your eyes! Lydia dark circles are emphasized in the movie. I took Cranberry eyeshadow and just followed where my dark circles are. You want to blend, blend, blend because it will just not look good. I topped off my eye makeup with Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
3) Second to last step I added chapstick because I didn’t want my lips to look dry but I also did not want any color.
4) Finish off with Urban Decay Setting Spray because it’s going to be a long Halloween night baby!
5) I forgot one last step. Don’t forget to summon Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice.
Summers winding down, time to pack up those flip flops and bring out the killer boots! Same goes for lipstick, put away the hot pink stain in replace for some deep merlot, not the wine silly. I have a feeling though I still might be rocking my Candy Yum Yum in fall. Crimson and violet lips are all rage for fall just looking at these leading ladies above right on trend. Here are some great shades for all wallet sizes.
Revlon’s Colorstay Mineral Lip Glaze in Overtime Wine is a great wallet friendly wine color that lasts up to 8 hours. It keeps your lips hydrated all day long.
Tom Ford’s Private Blend Lipstick shades have got it going on. The shades Black Orchid and Violet Fatale are perfect shades to take you right in to fall. The price is a little steep at $48 bucks a pop but you won’t be disappointed.
Pixi’s Tinted Brilliance Balm in Bitten Berry is a tinted lip balm gel that reacts to the pH level of your lips giving you your own personalized lip color. Once the balm wears off you are left with a lip stain, no need to worry about reapplying.